As a Social Change Movement the Declaration should be signed by all those who believe in the power of the Fitness Sector* to act as a key societal conduit through which we can foster greater social inclusion of people with disabilities and other marginalised groups.
How can I sign it?
- Download the Marseille Declaration
- Read it and reflect on your potential to foster social inclusion
- Commit to act for inclusion
- Sign the declaration and send it
- Advocate and promote the declaration among your contacts
Who should sign it?
Sector Skills Alliance
Disability Advocacy groups and Disability Service Organisations
Physical Activity, Sports and Disability Sports organisations
Sports Stars, Celebrities and Public Figures Internationally
Social Enterprises and Trade Unions
Who has signed it?